Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ok folks, I'm going to try to post to this thing at least once a week. The trike is working out well, I do have a few little issues but nothing major. Fun to ride is the main thing and keeping up with the big boys.
One thing I am puzzled by is the two wheelers attitude sometimes toward three wheel riders. Just because our bikes don't lean it doesn't qualify, actually overheard someone commenting that she would give up riding before she'd be caught dead on a trike. Wow, to give up the freedom of riding a motorcycle just because it has three wheels. Then there are those that consign them to car status. Hmm, bet most of them have never even tried a trike so it's kind of like saying chocolate is gross but never tasting it.
I just got some lovely new paint, roses and a wolf, I'll post some pictures soon.
I'll also post the important details of the trike soon, engine size, torque, range, all that important stuff.

No comments: